Applications are now closed.
Applications are done twice per year. Applications for Spring/Summer shows of 2023 will be open January and February 2023. Applications for the Autumn/Winter shows of 2023 are closed. Autumn/Winter shows for 2024 applications will open June and July 2023.
HOW WE SELECT NEW MAKERS
- Applications are only accepted during specific periods – they are currently closed so please watch our Social Media for an announcement on when we next open for new Makers.
- We run two MAKER selections each year – one for Autumn/Winter and one for Spring/Summer.
- Applications for Spring/Summer open each January (shows in the second half of the same year).
- Applications for Autumn/Winter open in June (for the first shows of the following year).
- Our Selection Team team spend many weeks reviewing every application and planning the all-important ‘Maker mix’ for each show – this takes time, so please be patient!
- Please remember that we ONLY consider locally made products – NO direct imports.
- Applications open for 8 weeks.
- Make sure you receive the automatic confirmation email once your application has been correctly submitted.
- Once applications close, the Selection Team begins their review – this usually takes 4-6 weeks.
- Round 1 of selections analyzes all the info provided on your application form and the photos/videos you have submitted.
- All applicants are then contacted by email as to their application status.
- Viewings details are sent to applicants who have progressed to Round 2.
- Round 2 status is then communicated by email. If you are not accepted immediately, you are automatically placed on our waiting list.
- Selections are show-specific
For more details, read our General Applications Info Document.
- How can I be sure that my application was received by KAMERS/Makers?
If your application was correctly submitted, you will receive an automated email response. Please save this mail for future reference and read through it as it contains important info.
- I can’t seem to get the application to submit, what now?
Please note that poor internet connections and site traffic will affect this, please keep trying!
- When will I hear from KAMERS/Makers?
Please see info above
- If I am accepted for one show, does that mean I automatically go through to the next season?
No, unfortunately not – you have to submit an application for each of the application season.
- Where do I find out when/where the next show is?
Please see our Shows page for more info.
- I made a mistake on my application, how can I correct it?
Please email email@example.com with the changes, it will then be made on your behalf. Please do not submit another application.
- How do I sell online through KAMERS/Makers?
Find out more or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.